Yum Yum!


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

This weekend I made Peanut Butter Cup cookies. Yum! My sister, Cherie, shared this recipe with me a while back and I just got around to making them. Somehow my list of things I want to bake and eat just keeps growing longer and longer! I made these to share with Travis' class, since they have been working hard to earn a treat. I hope the kids like them, even though they didn't turn out especially pretty. I never have seemed to master the art of pretty cookies!


Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

1 1/2 C flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 C softened butter
3/4 C brown sugar
1/2 C sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 12 oz bag of mini peanut butter cups, chopped

Preheat oven to 375. Grease cookie sheets. Whisk flour, baking soda and salt, set aside. Beat butter and sugars until creamy. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Slowly add the flour mixture. Fold in peanut butter cups. Drop on cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes-until light brown on edges.

No comments: