Yum Yum!


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Orange Sorbet

I actually had no intentions on making anything for a while since I ate about a million desserts on my trip (many of them awesome!) I figured I should take it easy for a while. And then there is the fact that we're in the middle of a move and won't be settled in to our new place for over a week.
But anyway, I came across this simple recipe and since we had the stuff and we need to use it up anyway, I went ahead and made it. I loved the consistency and it was really sweet and rich-just how I like it!



Orange Sorbet

1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 can drained mandarin oranges (11 oz)
1 cup water
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 C powdered sugar

Blend all ingredients in blender for about 20 seconds. Put into a container and freeze for 3-4 hours. Blend again until smooth and freeze for 5-6 hours. Serve and enjoy!

And while I was doing this, Dillon was chasing his binkie around the kitchen. And as I blog this right now, he is pulling on my shirt and yanking my hair. It is a wonder I can get anything done! But he's so cute!

No comments: