Yum Yum!


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chocolate Pudding Pie

I wanted to make something a little different that would be nice and cool for a good summer dessert for my mom and sister. I found this recipe online and although it didn't take the most gorgeous pictures, it was a super easy and tasty treat.


Chocolate Pudding Pie

1 package of cookies (I used some chocolate covered grahams)
1 3/4 C milk
1 package instant pudding
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 package softened cream cheese
1 container of cool whip

Crumble cookies and press into pan. Mix the pudding with the milk, stir in vanilla. Beat softened cream cheese into pudding mixture. Fold in 1/2 of the cool whip. Gently spread on top of cookie crumbs and cool for a few hours. I served mine with a dollop of cool whip and some shaved dark chocolate.

No comments: