Yum Yum!


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Brownie Trifle

Yesterday I made brownie trifles! Travis' cousin, Stephanie, gave me this recipe a long, long time ago and I can't believe I waited so long to try it! It was so delicious and I was really proud at how pretty they turned out! I was originally making them for some friends we were going to have over for dinner. But it ended up not working out so we just had to enjoy it by ourselves!
Brownie Trifle

Make brownies (I used a chewy/fudgy box mix). Cool completely. Mix together one package of cheesecake pudding mix (although I'm guessing some other flavors would be good too if that is all you've got) with 2 C milk. Then fold in one 8oz container of cool whip. Then layer brownies with the pudding mixture. You can top it with any kind of candy, nuts, or other garnish. Enjoy!

No comments: