Yum Yum!


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

No Bake Peanutty Cookies with NesQuik Frosting

Last night I just felt like making a yummy treat. I also wanted to send some to Travis' work to share. So I combines a couple of recipes and came up with these. I LOVED this frosting!

Peanutty Cookies

1/2 C light corn syrup
1/4 C sugar
1/2 C peanut butter (creamy or chunky is fine)
6 C cereal (Corn Flakes or Rich Chex work great)
1/2 C peanuts-optional

1. Stir and heat corn syrup and sugar in a 3 quart saucepan on medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in peanut butter. Stir in peanuts if using them until evenly coated.
3. Shape into cookies.

NesQuik Frosting

1/2 stick butter
3 T Nesquik
6 T milk
1/2 box powdered sugar (or as much as you need for desired consistency.)

Bring butter, Nesquik and milk to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk in powdered sugar.

1 comment:

4handfulls said...

I want to make these so bad, but my gym pants say "NO!".