Yum Yum!


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oatmeal/Protein Cookie Dough Bites

If you remember some of my posts last summer, I LOVE cookie dough-but not the raw egg. So I've found some mock cookie dough recipes. I found this one on pintrest, and it sounded like a delicious and healthy version so I really wanted to try it. Last night we were craving a sweet treat so I cut this recipe in half and it was perfect for two people. I really enjoyed them and I'm going to hang on to this recipe!
Oatmeal/Protein Cookie Dough Bites
2/3 C raw almonds
2/3 C raw walnuts
2/3 C oats
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 C agave nectar (I didn't have any so I used honey which worked great)
2 tsp vanilla
3 T chocolate chips

In a food processor, puree the nuts and oats. Then stir in remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips. Then fold in the chips and shape into balls. They are awesome chilled!

No comments: