Yum Yum!


Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Grasshopper Cheesecake

This is the easiest cheesecake recipe ever! It comes from my magic bullet recipe book, but it would work just as easy in a blender. Instead of a graham cracker crust I put an Andes mint chocolate cookie on the bottom, then topped them with more. I cut the recipe in half and it was perfect for two. I liked the cheesecake recipe a lot, and the cookies were good, but I think next time I would rather have it with some kind of fruit topping. Because this recipe is so basic and simple, it would be easy to get creative with it.

Easy Cheesecake

1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
2 eggs
1/2 C sugar
1 tsp vanilla
graham cracker crust

Preheat the oven to 350. Blend all the ingredients, except for the crust. Pour into the crust and bake for 2-25 minutes (or until set). Chill before eating.

No comments: