Yum Yum!


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My first post on my new blog!

Welcome to my baking blog! I'm really excited about this blog! I have thought about starting this for a while but I kept telling myself it was probably just silly. But the more time went by, the more I figured it would be fun to do. SOOOO here I am!

If I haven't already won you over with my charm and wit, maybe I'll get you drooling with my amazing baking skills! This blog is about trying new recipes, taking pictures, devouring, critiquing and blogging...

Before I post my first dessert, can I just share with you why this blog is a good idea? I mean, other than the fact that it is fun to bake and fun to eat? Last night I was running on the treadmill and I realized that I run a lot. And while I run I tend to daydream. And about 90% of my treadmill daydreaming is food related. Sometimes I think about what I'm craving or what I feel like baking. Sometimes it is about the snack I am going to have later, the next dinner I am planning, maybe my grocery list, or even what cereal I'm going to have the next morning. Weird, right? I know. But if I can turn my food obsession into a legitimate hobby, well, then there is no reason to feel guilty about it! Whoo Hoooo! Let the blogging begin!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so excited to see what you put up here. I LOVE baking blogs!

4handfulls said...

Yeah for baking blogs!!!