Yum Yum!


Friday, May 21, 2010

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

I guess it was about time I made Travis' most favorite cookie ever, right? So to be a sweet wife I made white chocolate macadamia nut cookies just for him before I took off to visit my parents for a few days!




White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

3/4 C butter
1/4 C shortening
1 C brown sugar
1/2 sugar
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 C flour (but I tend to add more so they don't turn out too flat)
1 bag white chocolate chips
3 1/2 oz macadamia nuts

1. Preheat oven to 375. Beat butter and shortening on high for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda and salt. Beat until combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Beat in as much flour as you can with mixer, then stir in remaining by hand. Stir in white chocolate and nuts.

2. Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7-9 minutes of until bottoms are light brown.

No comments: